Monday, May 24, 2010

End in Sight!

I received a phone call today to schedule my C-section!!! The big day will be June 29th, if the babies can wait that long. (if it would have been scheduled one day later, Al and I would get 3 babies on our 3rd anniversary!) At that point, I will be 36 weeks and 4 days...WOW! If I counted right, that is another 35 days or so. The call caught me completely off-guard and while I have known that the babies truly could come any day now, having a definite end to this journey was quite overwhelming. Knowing Al and I will be responsible for three of God's beautiful creations is so emotional and something we don't take lightly.

I have been doing really well so far, but I am afraid the heat may become a killer :( Yesterday's main goal was getting my rings off. With some ice and Windex, the mission was accomplished a half hour later. Hopefully I can manage some sort of comfort level!

3 comments:

  1. How exciting! God couldn't have picked better parents for these precious bundles of joy! I am so happy for you two!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hang in there Susie . . I'm sure it is not easy . .but keep your positive attitude and your great smile and I know you and those precious babies will be just fine. . we are so very happy for both you and Al!!!
    Connie & Stan

    ReplyDelete