Thursday, May 13, 2010

Blog (May 13, 2010)

If you are reading this, I am sure you know Al and I are happily expecting triplets!! We have been trying to start our family since we got married June 30, 2007. The journey we have taken has definitely been a roller coaster of emotions, going through 2 miscarriages, raging hormones, and many friends' and families' pregnancies. Though the journey was long and tough, I firmly believe that everything happens for a reason and Al and I are now a stronger, more mature couple, ready and excited to tackle the task of raising a family.

I have wanted to start a blog for some time, but have not sat down to do it. The previous entries, I wrote from memory, but am sincerely going to try to keep up with this, as I think it will be a great way to document special moments and keep everyone updated. Unfortunately, I do not have time to continuously update everyone on what is happening, but with this blog, people can stay as “in the loop” as they chose. It is my hope that you enjoy reading this as much as I enjoy reading other friends’ blogs! Happy reading J

1 comment:

  1. I'm so excited to read more about your amazing journey and family!!

    ReplyDelete