Friday, May 14, 2010

Congratulations Mike!



I am proud to announce that last Saturday my little brother graduated from The University of Toledo with a degree in electrical engineering!!! It does not seem that he is quite old enough for this prestigious piece of paper, but the university insists that he is. Because I had two other obligations that day and because I was unsure if I would be able to sit through a long ceremony, Al and I did not attend the actual graduation. We did meet up with the family for supper at Shorty's to celebrate though. Way to go Mike!!!

Here is a picture of us four siblings, Matt, Mike, me, and Becky. I like to think we are a great looking bunch! I am so excited that we are close and love spending time with each other. When we get together, it is typically non-stop laughing.



This is a picture of us two pregnant sisters. In this picture I am 29 weeks with triplets and Becky is 26 weeks with one. It is so awesome being pregnant together knowing that our children will grow up together being so close in age. She is due Aug. 17th, so my parents will go from zero grandkids to the proud grandparents of 4 kids! (2 boys and 2 girls!)





No comments:

Post a Comment