Friday, June 4, 2010

So I Feel Like....


A bump on a log....literally! I walked outside to talk to Al and had to take a break, so I sat on these logs. I was then complaining to Al that I couldn't wait until I at least had the energy to do more than walk out to the mailbox and back without taking a ten minute break when I got in the house. I told him that I am really beginning to feel like just a bump on a log...then I realized that at that moment, I literally was a bump on a log. I thought it was funny, but Al just shook his head.


Today officially makes 33 weeks!! One more week and I will have met my original goal of 34 weeks. When the PUPPPS rash started, I was getting more and more ready for this pregnancy to be over, but since visiting the doctor yesterday, who gave me some medicine to counteract the rash, I am feeling much better and now think I can happily keep growing. My hands do still itch, but hopefully that will go away. My non-stress test went very well yesterday with all of the babies passing with flying colors. During the 30 minute test, I did have 4 mild contractions. The nurse was not too concerned because they are not painful yet. I can feel my stomach tightening, but it does not hurt at all. These seem to be coming more frequently, but nothing is regular or painful. My biggest worry right now is that Al will not be close when I do have to go into the hospital. Tomorrow, he has work obligations in Zanesville and Columbus, and the weekend of June 19-20 he has to be in Hillsboro. If something happens before these events, he wouldn't go, but if not, he does need to attend these events. I guess if anything major happens, who ever is home at that time may be getting a call to take me to the hospital while Al flies home! Let's just pray we do not have to worry about that!


2 comments:

  1. ok, like you want to hear this, but those kids have made you bigger then last time i saw you- like what about a week ago!!! You sure know how to grow em - must be al's home cooked meals.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are only a phone call away!!! Please don't hesitate to call one of us, we will drop everything, you know that!! Wish Al could keep his butt home though, I know this is something that the two of you should be doing together!! Did he get the other two cribs together yet??

    ReplyDelete