Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Bigger Than I Thought!

I went to my parent's house this past weekend to visit and help get things ready for my sister's baby shower next weekend. I have not seen Becky for several weeks, so it was surprising to see her belly has grown so much! She is about 3 1/2 weeks behind me in her pregnancy with one baby. I don't think I have a very good perspective of how large my belly is, because when I look at her, I feel like we are the same size. Everyone thought I was crazy, and now after actually seeing the pictures, I realize how absurd I was! I guess it's a good thing that I don't feel TOO big! This is us...me, at 33 weeks, Becky at 30.





We did not plan on wearing outfits that look so similar, but both showed up wearing these tanks. I guess we still think alike! :)

1 comment:

  1. Your pregnant belly did not deserve a disclaimer. It was a miracle and blessing that only a handful of women are priveladged enough to enjoy. ~ANH~

    ReplyDelete