Sunday, July 4, 2010

Happy 3rd Anniversary To Us!

Last Wednesday, June 30th, exactly one week after the babies were born, Al and I celebrated our 3rd wedding anniversary. We couldn't have asked for a more perfect gift than three babies on our third anniversary! Because we knew the c-section was scheduled for the 23rd, we went out to eat the night before, last Tuesday. We truly enjoyed the meal, knowing that it was the last time it would just be the two of us in our family.

Throughout the pregnancy, I knew that Al would be a great dad, but I did not realize how great he would be. He has completely blown me away with his help, love, and affection toward our three beautiful children. He has gotten up with me at every night feeding and has changed probably three times the diapers I have. When I think about the changes I have seen in him, it brings tears of happiness and joy to my eyes and just reaffirms the commitment we made to each other three years ago. While I know everyone says the kids come in between many marriages, and I know we are very new parents, I feel that it has brought us even closer together. I know that I could not do this without him. I look forward to spending our lives together, enjoying and cherishing our family together. I love you always and forever Al!!

No comments:

Post a Comment