Friday, July 2, 2010

Family Visits

Unfortunately, my body does not react the best to the percocet they gave me for the pain, so I was quite drowsy while at the hospital. Due to this, I don't think I even took a single picture, so I am hoping some others did and can share :(

Here is Grandma Judy visiting Griffin, but I don't seem to have a picture of Grandpa Wes.

This is Grandma Carolyn visiting one of the girls, but again, no picture of Grandpa Gary (these grandparents are all going to have to figure out how they want to be referred by!!)


This picture is priceless! This is my Grandma Duling holding all three babies. She was proud as a peacock, and rightly so. At the young age of 91 1/2, these great-grandbabies of hers make numbers 37, 38, and 39!! She loved every minute of holding the babies, at it was neat seeing her rock one of my babies, and hearing her sing the same songs she sang to us.The next picture is of my Aunt Ruthie holding a baby, with her three kids, Jacob, Cody, and Nicole all watching and learning the right way to hold such a small precious package.

Thank you to all that visited, and those waiting to visit. Hopefully some others have a few more pictures to share (especially aunts and uncles!)

No comments:

Post a Comment