Sunday, July 4, 2010

Bath Time

Ok, so not that exciting since it is just a sponge bath, but still cute, fun, and memorable! This is probably the only time when each baby has a matching washcloth and towel :) And just for the record, the first bath was given days ago and they have had a couple since then, it is just the first chance I have had to post it on here! Also, I realize I still have quite a tummy on me, but give me a little break :) I was reminded that I still look pregnant when I was leaving the hospital and a guy asked me if I was about done cooking. I replied that I just delivered three babies, how many more should I have? His response, "Triplets! Well, I guess you are just going to have to work that off then!" Seriously!! I've just been through the most extreme changes my body will ever experience and that is the comment I get. Unbelievable!!




After the bath, they were dressed and laying on the changing pad, when I caught the two girls checking each other out. I am pretty sure the dialouge is something like, "So you were the one that was always kicking me when we were in mommy's tummy!"

3 comments:

  1. Love the picture of the girls checking each other out! glad to hear they are doing well! and geez--don't pay attention to that guy! Men (especially non-fathers) have NO IDEA when to keep their mouths shut!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute...glad they are doing so well...love all the stuff around your floor, looks like 3 babies really need a lot!

    Katy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! Just wanted to send a word of encouragement! Your babies look amazing, and so do you! I read your post about breastfeeding and wanted to make sure you knew about the forums on La Leche League. http://forums.llli.org/forumdisplay.php?f=56
    This is a link to the group about breastfeeding multiples. A lot of the posts are about twins, but I thought it would be helpful. I spent hours and hours on that website during the early months of my first child's life. Keep up the good work!

    Joy (Vennekotter) Huelsman

    ReplyDelete